|Available places (Annual)
||Res. 22667 December 29th 2014
To train suitable specialists in investigative, teaching, assistance and administrative functions and in those inherent to the Neurosurgery specialty, so they can adequately solve situations that demand their attention, within norms of professional ethics. For this, we aim to apply fundamentals of scientific method and carry out continuous formation with useful change attitudes in their community work field.
- To develop knowledge, competences, abilities and skills necessary for diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with nervous system surgical diseases.
- To develop the necessary attitude to keep up to date in their specialty, for which they must recognize and know how to use sources of information, attend specialty scientific meetings and to judge in a opportune and critically way, important innovations inside the specialty.
- To develop competences to teach the specialty at degree or postgraduate levels, also for develop health education programs for patients, their families and community.
- To train in neurosurgical techniques, and acquire by personal and direct experience, sufficient abilities to independently execute the specialty current procedures.
- To form a critical spirit, based on scientific method that leads to analyze and investigate problems that involve situations of doubt or contradiction.
- To acquire a continuous self-formation habit, to know how to use sources of information and to keep updated in the specialty.
- Develop personal and professional skills for teamwork.