|Available places (Annual)
||Resolution 1578 of March 20 2009 –Renewal.
To educate professionals capable of contributing to scientific and technological development in the human occupation field to promote occupational performance of people and prevent problems that can block or alter its development; with a responsible service attitude towards population with disabilities or at risk of acquiring one. Likewise, the program aims to promote integral training of students as autonomous, responsible and creative people, thereby they could choose alternatives guided to their personal growth and development of a more just, equitable and democratic society.
- To facilitate a scientific staff with the necessary knowledge to: observe the complexity of occupational performance, identify related problems, design and implement strategies at all levels of intervention, solve detected complications and follow up on all actions taken.
- To integrate concepts of social, natural, philosophical, technological, humanistic, mathematical and artistic sciences into occupational performance.
- To recognize philosophical, anthropological, economic, cultural, legal, ethical and/ or artistic elements of human, occupational and environmental processes.
- To promote in students acquisition of values, skills, roles and aptitudes of Occupational Therapist.
- To create critical awareness, ethical commitment and a creative, investigative and humanistic attitude towards problems related to occupational performance.
- To contribute decisively to transform therapeutic practices and, more importantly, to build a more just and less violent country. Being able to give continuity to their own training process.
- To give an integral view of components that make up part of the occupational performance and understanding of the work that is always developed in coordination with other professionals, therefore must be willing to discuss and agree collectively their proposals.
- To use scientific methodology for the solution of problems related to occupational performance of individuals and recognize advances and implications of technological development in their professional work.
- To integrate research, theory and practice for the development of professional praxis.
- To use occupation as a way of promoting individual's competences within their environment.