|Available places (Annual)
||Minimum 8, Maximum 12
||Res. 2103 of February 19th 2014
The Mission of the School of Nursing of the University of Valle is comprehensive training of professionals who lead nursing care for people, families and groups. With a holistic approach that promotes a sense of professional belonging, teamwork, interdisciplinarity, construction, validation and application of knowledge, self-discipline, self-knowledge, self-care, creativity and respect for others, for excellence pursuit, in order to improve quality of life and transformation of society.
- To train nursing professionals in comprehensive care of people with risk or alteration of renal health, taking into account the family participation.
- To promote research activity that contributes to improve health conditions and quality care of people with risk or alteration of renal health.
- To promote scientific and technological update of nursing human resource in care services of people with risk or alteration of their renal health.
- To promote nursing leadership in participation, organization and management of care services for people at risk or renal impairment.
- To stimulate participation of nursing professional in the design of policies, strategies and programs at institutional and community level for people care with nephrological problems in coordination with other disciplines and sectors.